þriðjudagur, júlí 30, 2002

Westmann Island tomorrow!!!

It’s time again to go into an airplane again… and tomorrow there will be exactly 13 days since I left JFK airport in New York (a trip that wasn’t very fun at all… more on that later).

My club team is playing against IBV in the Telephone league.

This is going to be the first game I play for almost a year, or since I came home last year and played on September the 9th. What a trip that was… flying back to Myrtle Beach on the morning of the 11th from Washington D.C.

Just a little bit about Westmann Island. There will be a huge party/festival/reason-for-getting-drunk-get-together that starts this coming Thursday. More on that on this page….Best party in the world according to some people

Anyway, Any rate, Annie. There will be more about the game later, because you see, I don’t really know what’s gonna happen… I can’t see the future… even though I once saw the Back To The Future car.

Movie pick of the week is “Deliverance”.

Haukur