þriðjudagur, júlí 30, 2002

Golf Update

I decided to play golf today with a friend of mine who graduated from CCU in spring of 2001. His name is Bjarki Stefansson. We played in Hafnarfjordur, which is a very small town close to Reykjavik. It’s not really a town… more like a village.

It was only the third (3) time I play golf in the land of Ice. But what a day it was. The weather was decent… in the high 50s and cloudy… yeah, that’s decent here in the land of Ice… eh. Anyway, let’s look at my accomplishments:
I got my career first birdie (Icel. Fugl)
I played the first nine (9) holes on fifty (50) shots
I played the eighteen (18) on hundred and five (105) shots
I got forty (40) points … whatever that means!!!
These numbers are all career best. I would like to thank God because without Him this wouldn’t have been possible.

Thanks.